What are the benefits of becoming an Associate member?
- Opportunity to influence a new policy area of high interest to the European Commission and to have a say in the final recommendations on KCD which will help shape the EU’s and member states’ positioning on this issue;
- Opportunity to network with several leading policy/research/practice organisations across Europe that have a stake in KCD as well as to identify opportunities for future collaboration with them;
- Opportunity to join networking events or network meetings with local (and possibly non-local) travel paid, and to participate in any of the online activities and learning opportunities organised by the KeyCoNet network;
- Opportunity to gain a solid overview on the state of play of KCD in Europe rooted in sound evidence provided by KeyCoNet policy, research and practice partners;
- Opportunity to participate in online webinars on KCD;
- Opportunity to display the KeyCoNet e-badge on your website and have the right to use the KeyCoNet logo to demonstrate your organization's commitment to KCD.
There is no membership fee, nor any reporting duties; only a lot to benefit from! So join us and become a part of our growing community on key competence development in school education in Europe. Find more information on the Associate Partners page.